Chris Harrison and Bridger Insurance Agency offer boat insurance for virtually all types of pleasure boats and watercraft. We can evaluate your coverage needs to provide the best local boat insurance at the lowest possible rate. Whether you’re buying a new boat, or just making changes to your local boat insurance policy, we’ll have the answers you need..
Specialized Boat Insurance Coverage
Ask Chris – your boat insurance agent for a quote, and you’ll find low rates, a variety of discounts* and disappearing deductibles, as well as a variety of specialized coverage options, including:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage – If your boat is ever declared a total loss, we’ll buy you a new boat.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance – If your vehicle becomes disabled while you’re towing your boat, we’ll be there to help.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- On-water Towing
- Fuel Spill Coverage
- Wreckage Removal Coverage
- Property Damage Liability — Coverage for Fuel Spills
Local Boat Insurance vs. Putting a Boat on a Homeowner’s Policy
Many people choose to insure their boats on their homeowner’s policy. However, homeowner’s policies typically only provide minimal boat insurance coverage. For example, your homeowner’s policy may not include specialized coverages, such as Total Loss Replacement, Personal Effects or Fuel Spill Coverage – but a local boat insurance policy does, so contact Chris today.
Don’t be “sunk” when you have a claim and find out that you don’t have the coverage you really need. Talk to your boat insurance agent and get a local boat insurance policy. Chris Harrison, Bridger Insurance Agency : 406-922-5110