Whole life insurance provides affordable permanent protection for your family and has a savings component that builds cash value.
Whole life insurance:
– Provides a guaranteed death benefit to protect your family.
– Offers a guaranteed premium structure, which means your premiums will never increase, but may be reduced or eliminated.
Builds cash value that can only increase over time.
– Offers dividends. When dividends are declared, they may be credited to your policy, further increasing the cash value and death benefit.
Building value with dividends.
Dividends are an important benefit of your whole life insurance policy, and may be declared each year. Dividends are a way Insurance companies share its financial success and returns a portion of your premiums.
Importantly, your dividend scale remains the same even if you choose to access your cash value by taking a loan. Other companies may use a scale that credits a lower dividend based on the assets that are out on loan.
Whole life insurance product choices.
Ohio National offers a variety of whole life products to satisfy a broad range of premium and performance needs.
– Prestige Value III is our lowest priced whole life option. Its savings component and potential for dividends can assist you with your long-term cash accumulation goals.
– Prestige 10 Pay is a 10-year, limited-pay, whole life solution meaning after paying a level premium for 10 years, no additional premiums are required.
– Prestige 100 is a foundational whole life insurance policy. Premiums are paid to age 100 and the policy provides a lifetime of death-benefit protection.
– Prestige Max is a “paid-up” at age 65 (or 10 years after purchase, whichever is later) policy that maximizes its savings element and dividends to generate high cash value accessible through loans.
Looking for protection and guarantees?
You’ll get both with an Ohio National whole life insurance policy.
Talk to Chris Harrison, your Montana whole life insurance agent to find out more about whole life insurance.