Variable life insurance provides death benefit protection plus offers the opportunity to build cash value through a broad array of portfolios.
Variable life insurance:
- Gives you the flexibility of choosing how much, and when, to make premium payments. (Depends upon the cash value in your policy.)
- Can build cash value through a broad array of underlying variable portfolios that invest in stocks, bonds and other instruments.
- Accumulates tax deferred and is accessible on a tax-advantaged basis and is generally income tax free (under current tax law) to your beneficiary upon your death.
- Lets you access the cash value for any purpose you may choose including a down payment on a home, a tuition payment for your child or to provide cash flow during your retirement.*
- Allows you to change your death benefit which means you can increase or decrease your death benefit amount (increases are subject to underwriting) as your needs change.
Variable universal life (VUL) insurance product
Virtus VUL is a variable universal life insurance product designed for death benefit protection and cash accumulation. The policy’s cash value earns a rate of return that fluctuates with market activity based upon the performance of the underlying portfolios to which you allocate your premium payment. Performance of the underlying portfolios is not guaranteed.
This product offers more than 60 top-name investment managers and features a dollar-cost-averaging program to help you build a cash value.
Are you looking for more than guarantees?
Variable universal life insurance may be the answer. The steps you take today will go a long way to ensure that you have flexibility and control for tomorrow.
Talk to Chris Harrison, your Montana Insurance Agent to find out more about variable universal life insurance.